Thanks for choosing our Air Quality Monitor mBox Guardian MMG-174. There are high precision sensors inside it and mainly used for indoor to detect the PM2.5, Carbon Dioxide (CO2), Formaldehyde (HCHO), TVOC, Temperature Humidity at the same time. It provides an accuracy data for your indoor air quality, and then take a good protection for your stakeholders.
Here is a Wi-Fi function and help you check its real time data at anytime and anywhere on your cellphone via Meersens Pro App after Wi-Fi pairing.
Air pollution grade scale:
Wi-Fi pairing settings:
After receiving an email with your login information and downloading the Meersens Pro application from the Apple or Android stores, you can begin the pairing process.
Attention: your network must be a 2.4 GHz Wi-FI network.* Before starting the pairing process, make sure that your phone is connected to the same network to which you are connecting the sensor to, that your phone and the sensor are both within 5 meters of the WIFI router, and that the device is charged.
*If the name of your Wi-Fi network does not indicate whether it is a 2.4 GHZ or 5 GHz network, you will need to change the frequency of your Wi-Fi or consult your network administrator if you are a professional.
1/ Move the sensor closer to your Wi-Fi router. Then, in the Meersens Pro app on your phone, go to the home page and scroll down to the “Sensors” section. Add a sensor by clicking on the “+” icon on the right.
2/ Select the model “MMG-174” in the dropdown list.
3/ Choose the name of the sensor to identify it more easily later (example: meeting room). To enter the serial number and the MAC address of your sensor, press the button on top of the sensor until the QR code appears and scan it. If you are unable to scan it, please enter the serial number and MAC address manually according to the product label.
4/ Select the sensor current location.
5/ Enter WIFI network credentials (name and password) at the Peering step. Warning: do not click on the “pairing” button until you have completed step 6).
6/ Press and hold the grey button on top of the sensor for more than 5 seconds. The Wi-Fi icon on the product’s screen should blink rapidly. Once the icon is blinking, press the “Pairing” button. Wait for the pairing process to complete successfully.
Your device is now paired. Click the “Declare New Sensor” button to complete the process. The first data will appear within the first 10 minutes.
Once paired, the sensor can be safely positioned more than 5 meters from the WIFI router.
(Please note that you may have to try the pairing step again if the first time was unsuccessful).
The sensors and chips used in this product are high-precision components, please keep it away from high temperature and humidity, inflammable gas, liquid environment when you are using it.
We suggest you to keep the device linking Wi-Fi all the time and then you could check the data at anytime and anywhere through your cellphone.
- The device adopts over charge protection design. The device can be connected to the power supply for a long time and continue to charge, without affecting the battery life, realize 24 hours monitoring.
- Do not make the product bear strong shock and vibration (such as falling from a high place)
Due to the characteristics of formaldehyde (HCHO) sensor, in order to ensure the measurement accuracy, please pay attention to the following points before using:
- If you are using it for the first time or if you have not used it for a long time ago, please take the device out of the box and stay it under ventilated area for 4 hours and then open the power.
- If the device undergone super-cooling or super-heating environment, the sensor automatically enters the protective state. Please put it in the normal temperature environment for 2 hours before starting to use.
- Other non-formaldehyde organic gases (such as alcohol, perfume, pice, oil paint, smoke) will also increase the formaldehyde data of the detector. Please try to avoid other gas interference when measuring.